Wednesday, August 17, 2016

O-Fish-Ally One Birthday Party

We just went through the fastest year of our lives I think in our household. I feel like we just learned we were pregnant with our little guy, and now it has been almost two weeks since we celebrated his birthday. I went with a Goldfish theme once I saw the cute idea for "o-fish-ally one" on Pinterest from a variety of sources.

I went with really simple ideas, and I actually held it at my parents house out of town. I really did not want to drag too much extra items there. I'm sure they appreciated that as well. Although, I am pretty sure they would not have minded at all. I ordered invitations from the Etsy shop called Print Pop Party , and I also ordered the party set. I took a banner from Target, and attached the cupcake toppers to it since I was serving cake.


I made simple goldfish lanterns with a little bit of tape, cardstock and a paper lantern set from Amazon.  

I made a Goldfish bar for the kids, and it was only my kids so they snacked on the goldfish the entire week. :) I bought the all at the Pepperidge Farm outlet, and found flavors I had never seen before. The new family favorite is the saltine flavor.
The cakes were from a delicious bakery in Rehoboth Beach, DE called Pasqualini's. I wish I could order all my cakes there. They were so amazing, delicious, and priced very well.


I ordered a high chair banner from SeacliffeCottage Etsy Shop. I just added simple balloons and tied goldfish that I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo machine to the balloon strings.
The birthday boy wore an outfit from the TutifulBowtique.
She was an amazing person to work with and did an amazing job on the outfit.

 We also ate delicious chocolate covered marshmallow from Crumbtastic.




I had the kids decorate a wooden block set for their brother with sharpies and a set from SpudWoodWorks. It was a great birthday present from them to him.


I made a simple guest sign in sheet that I will frame for Rory's wall in his room. 

Lots of cute ideas, but I kept it sweet and simple. It really was the most stress free party I've done yet. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)