Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh Baby! Baby Gift and Exciting News



Recently I went to a baby shower for a dear friend. I thought I would come up with a cute idea for her gift. Using my Silhouette Cameo I cut out three animal shapes, and made a homemade card. I used cardstock to make a Lion, Tiger and a Bear. Then I made the card below.  The inside of the card said "Oh Boy!" or you could even put "Oh, Baby!"


Then I put together a gift to go along with the theme of the gift.  All of these items were purchased from Amazon, and of course it made it easier to search for items that went along with the theme instead of walking around Target. 


A cute little gift idea for a new baby on the way. Everyone can use an extra sleeper and teether that is for sure.  The Little Tiger book is a larger board book that will be great for little kiddos to hold and possibly chew on. Speaking of babies we wanted to let all of our readers know that we are expecting a little boy in August in our family. We are super excited and are looking forward to the fun times in our future with four kiddos.



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Megan! Those are awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and thoughtful gift...and heartfelt congratulations on your pregnancy. Another handsome little boy to add to your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your themed baby gift idea Megan - very sweet! And so excited for the new baby boy who will be joining your family!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate you stopping by! We love to read every comment on here. :)